24.1.08

Long Time No Fucking Talk

my mother and i left for sacramento cali, elk grove on sunday, packed all out shit up and left. ive have without the internet since saturday, no cable, no playstation, no nothing. i did have my ipod, and my camera. i noticed some shit. since i didnt have my usual, i just started taking pictures, since i had no luxury for a few days my imagination came to place, and pictures and playing is all ive been doing. i took some pics on the way here, the fucking dreadfull 6 hour drive was hectic. mountains and cows and shit was all was drove, sa and smelled as we made are way to this fucking house. its cool tho, in the backyard its a fucking river or someshit, some white people shit for real. its rains alot, and we are the only blacks in the fucking area. my mom and sister is staying out here, on sunday im headed back home to ladera heights. here some pics. i had those cars since the 5th grade, vapors and worms kept me busy during the ride, and the fucking poster was a OF idea...over it.PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2 comments:

Toussaint said...

Sac town! my sister and her kids moved up there

Yes17182919 said...

Congrats on the Grammy