9.2.08

Niggas

Saw Fat joe, Wale, Dom Kennedy And Travis. I Have Fans. Casey Has Fans. Met Some Weird Ass Wise Man Named Bob.....me And Mookie Was Buggin Tho. Tone Is Gonna Get Jumped. Met A Crackhead Talking About his Cheesburger And Being A Blood.Went To McDons. Bombed A Parking lot.Its fags Over There Yo. HAd The Illest Freestyle session With Casey And Hodgy, With The Whole Odd Future Team And Some others. Seen The Home Girl Marz...=)...Dope Spot Yo. Day Passes. Camera ran Out Of batts. I Didnt Pay For The Dinner We Ate.....Walked Out.......Got Off At Cent. My Pics Usually Come Out Way Clear And better, But This Laptop Is Fucking With me....Sorry. Plus The Batts Were Low PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comment:

Mr. Shane said...

stussy jacket x cold as ice tee is dope