24.9.08

Who Am I?

Last Fucking Nite I had The Fucking Chance To Get Interviewed.....And It Was Tight, Cus This nigga Acually Knew My Lyrics And Was Like...Asking Real Questions....Just Not them Fucking Generic Ass ?'s Like.."How Did You Get Started" Or " What Do You Think About The State of Fucking music Now"...This nigga Gave me Real As ?'s That i Can only Answer.....Here is A Snippit--------- "Yea I remember you talking about the counselor shit and your mom or something like that. Then how she wanted to hear it and you just really played beats and deleted alot Well in her letting you become yourself... did she show you the light with Louie Vuitton dildos and magenta crayons?" Ha, . she just let me be me. as a black kid in the 90's, its was about basketball and spots, and big ass shirts and toys. i couldnt do none of that shit. i cant shoot a basket or throw a football to save my life. i like to draw and collect cds. i hated jordans and didnt really have friends. she was really my only one, her and jason my imginary homie.------------Plus Random Ass Shit Like...... "You pull out that inhaler alot too! The women of your dreams or the woman you created?" i dont have kids so the women of my dreams and she is real i was with her on friday Check it Out Here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We bout to get all deh bitches,lolz

Fabrice said...

Yo son congrats. Real talk I'll be surprised if you don't make it somewhere in music. No bullshit.